You won't find any canyon as welcoming as this one: young and old, friends and family, novices and sportsmen - who doesn't love this canyon in Haute Ardèche? Those who come to tread its rocks are welcomed with 10m jumps, slides and swimming sections. For those who are already sweating at the mention of these obstacles, no worries, nothing is mandatory and everything is optional. The course is fun, very aquatic and definitely unique. Come try it out with us!
We meet at the booked time in the hamlet of Freyssenet (precise meeting point to be arranged with the guide after the booking is completed), where you will be provided with the equipment. Then, we have a 30min walk to reach the start point in the canyon. It will be the perfect moment to get to know each other and to warm up before the activity.
Once at the canyon, it's finally time to start our journey! A 2hrs descent is ahead of us, peppered with jumps up to 11m, long slides and swimming times. We are sure you will love it!
At the end of the tour, we will arrive directly in Labastide sur Besorgues where you previously parked your car.
- Canyon: Besorgues Canyon (difficulty level: easy)
- Description: Fun and watery, the Besorgues canyon is suitable for all levels.
- Route: start and return in Freyssenet (hamlet)
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2hrs
- Jump height: up to 11m
- Slide length: up to 7m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Water (1/2 liter per person)
- Glasses lace
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Minimum weight: 25kg
- Physical health
- Swimming ability