If you like to defy gravity and are not the type to do things halfway, embark with us for a canyoning day in the Haute-Borne. On the program: some abseils, several zip lines and many jumps — some up to 15m. No obligation on these passages, there will always be an alternative. All that counts is to enjoy this beautiful day in the heart of the Ardèche !
We meet on the car park of the Vival supermarket in Jaujac. Once there, the guide will provide you with the equipment and you will do a further 10min walk to reach the canyon.
Then, off for a full day of descending the canyon! We will be jumping up to 15m, abseiling up to 8m and swimming in the water for 5hrs in total. At midday, we will do a break so we can all rest and take time to enjoy the picnic you have brought. Does it get any better than having lunch with your feet in the water? Well, it does because the afternoon is still ahead of us: time for round 2.
At the end of the day, we leave the canyon and have a 35min walk to reach the cars.
- Canyon: Borne Canyon (difficulty level: easy)
- Description: Nested in a green gorge, this canyon brings many fun challenges.
- Route: start and return in Borne
- Total duration: 6h30min
- Time in the canyon: 5hrs
- Abseiling height: up to 8m
- Jump height: up to 15m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Glasses lace
- Water (1 or 2 liters per person)
- Picnic (ideally sandwich and cereal bar)
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Minimum weight: 35kg
- Physical health
- Swimming ability