This course, called "week 4 kids" is a course suitable for all children between 4 and 14 years old who want to spend a full day accompanied by teachers and peers in contact with snow, sport and nature.
This skiing week was created to introduce young skiers to the world of skiing and snowboarding in a special way. Week 4 Kids guarantees a 360° experience on the snow: in the morning group lessons take place, while in the afternoon the children dedicate themselves to playing activities. In this way the little champions will make new friends in a very short time and have lots of fun.
On the beautiful slopes of Falcade there is nothing better than a nice ski course!
In the morning the children will attend the ski course from 10:00 to 12:45. After the lunch break, the children will attend the afternoon activities. Below is a detailed programme for each day:
- Monday: Screening of a funny cartoon at the Cinema Dolomiti
- Tuesday: Gimkana Strider Bike in Le Buse
- Wednesday: Approach to Freeride in total safety
- Thursday: skiing trip to Alpe Lusia with torchlight procession in the evening
- Friday: Race at the end of the course with awarding and delivery of medals
Please come to our office on Sunday, the day before the course starts, at 16:00. You will be given a welcome kit.
On Thursdays the children will eat together with the ski instructor. The meal is not included.