In the canyon you can feel the connection with nature and will be impressed by the beautiful surroundings. No matter if you are a beginner or have already participated in a tour, Redfather Short is suitable for everyone who likes to get wet. When jumping into natural pools, you demonstrate courage and swim through the clear water of the river. The 25m-high waterfall at the end is overcome with the help of the rope, an experience you will surely remember.
The meeting point for the canyoning tour is at our BAC canyoning camp in Pruggern, right next to the restaurant Bierfriedl. After your arrival, you will receive your equipment and be taken to the gorge. Once there, the certified guide will inform you about the safety in the canyon and give you an abseiling training.
Now you are ready for the adventure. Jumps, as well as swimming and abseiling passages, await you in the canyon and provide a lot of fun.
At the end of the tour, you will be taken back to the camp where you can change and take a shower. Those who are hungry after canyoning will find a wide range of delicious meals in the restaurant next door.
- Difficulty level: moderate
- Total duration: 3h-3h30min
- Time in the canyon: 2h
- Abseiling height: 25m
- Jump height: 5-7m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Ankle-high hiking or sports shoes
- Minimum age: 10 years (Minors only accompanied by adults)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability