Fly comfortably over the Lake Achen. This 15-minute paragliding flight is a good way to relax and forget everyday life. This flight is especially suitable for beginners who want to get a glimpse of the Tyrolean Alps from above.
- Meeting and Preparation:
The first meeting between the participants and the pilots takes place at the Rofanseilbahn valley station. Then follows a 3-minute walk to Rofanspitze, where you can get the necessary information for the perfect flight. Shortly afterwards you are skilfully equipped with a paraglider, two safety belts and a rescue system.
- Start and Flight:
Now you can run and take off with the aid of the pilot. During the 15-minute flight you can enjoy the beautiful view of Tyrol until you finally arrive at the Mauracher roundabout in the city centre. This is followed by a 5-minute walk to the base and you are back where the adventure began.
- Route: Rofanseilbahn valley station to Maurach city centre
- View at: Achensee, Rofan
- Altitude covered: 900m
- Distance covered: 4,8km
- Total duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: 10-15min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, parachute, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable for 25€
- Solid footwear
- In winter: winterjacket, gloves
- Money for lift ticket: 16€
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 20-130kg