If you fancy a longer flight experience, this is the right offer for you. The mixture of regular paragliding and a thermal flight over the beautiful Lake Achen in Tyrol will make any flying enthusiasts' heart beat faster. This is a flight that is ideal for the experienced ones amongst you, although you don't necessarily need previous knowledge.
- Meeting and Preparation: The first meeting between the participants and the pilots takes place at the Rofanseilbahn valley station. Then follows a 3-minute walk to Rofanspitze, where you can get the necessary information for the perfect flight. Shortly afterwards you are skilfully equipped with a paraglider, two safety belts and a rescue system.
- Start and Flight: Now you can run and take off with the aid of the pilot. During the 25-minute flight you can enjoy the beautiful view of Tyrol and at the same time train your body feeling. After almost half an hour of action, you hit solid ground again, namely at the Mauracher roundabout in the city centre. This is followed by a 5-minute walk to the base and you are back where the adventure began.
- Route: Rofanseilbahn valley station to Maurach city centre
- View at: Achensee, Rofan
- Altitude covered: 900m /Distance covered: 4,8km
- Total Duration: 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: 20-25min
- Type of flight: standard flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, parachute,
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable for 25€
- Solid footwear
- In winter: winterjacket, gloves
- Money for lift ticket: 16€
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 20kg- 130kg