Feel free as a bird for half an hour. With our thermal flight, you fly over the mountain peaks of Tyrol, and have a spectacular view of the breathtaking natural beauty of the Alps.
- Meeting and Preparation: The first meeting between the participants and the pilots takes place at the Rofanseilbahn valley station. Then follows a 3-minute walk to Rofanspitze, where you can get the necessary information for the perfect flight. Shortly afterwards you are skilfully equipped with a paraglider, two safety belts and a rescue system.
- Start and Flight: Now you can run and take off with the aid of the pilot. During the 30-minute flight, the upwind of the warm air is used to get even higher. After half an hour of action, you come back to solid ground, namely at the Mauracher roundabout in the city centre. This is followed by a 5-minute walk to the base and you are back where the adventure began.
- Route: Rofanseilbahn valley station to Maurach city centre
- View at: Achensee, Rofan
- Altitude covered: 3000m (day- dependent) /Distance covered: 4,8km
- Total Duration: 1,5h
- Duration of the flight: 25-35 min
- Type of flight: thermal flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, parachute,
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable for 25€
- Solid footwear
- In winter: winterjacket, gloves
- Money for lift ticket: 16€
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 20kg- 130kg