Our panoramic flight is just the right thing for nature lovers. Enjoy a flight of 45-60 minutes over the beautiful Lake Achen in Tyrol. Experience the sensation of feeling completely free as you float above the mountain peaks. So don't hesitate and book your adventure in the skies now!
- Meeting and Preparation: The first meeting between the participants and the pilots takes place at the Rofanseilbahn valley station. Then follows a 3-minute walk to Rofanspitze, where you can get the necessary information for the perfect flight. Shortly afterwards you are skilfully equipped with a paraglider, two safety belts and a rescue system.
- Start and Flight: Now you can run and take off with the aid of the pilot. The one-hour flight offers a spectacular view. Then one meets again on solid ground, namely at the Mauracher roundabout in the city centre. This is followed by a 5-minute walk to the base and you are back where the adventure began.
- Route: Rofanseilbahn valley station to Maurach city centre
- View at: Achensee, Rofan
- Altitude covered: 900m /Distance covered: 4,8km
- Total Duration: 2h
- Duration of the flight: 45- 60 min
- Type of flight: panorama flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, parachute, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable for 25€
- Solid footwear
- In winter: winterjacket, gloves
- Money for lift ticket: 16€
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 20kg- 130kg