You are real adventurers and don't want to do without an exciting flight, even in winter? Take off on skis or on a snowboard, experience a breathtaking view and then land completely relaxed down in the valley. An experience you won't forget any time soon!
- Meeting and Preparation: We meet at the Rofanseilbahn bottom station (Achenseestraße 10, 6212 Maurach). From there we will walk about 3 minutes to Rofanspitze, where you will be given the necessary information for a safe and exciting flight. Shortly afterwards we will take care of your equipment, which consists of a paraglider, two safety belts, a rescue parachute, and your ski equipment.
- Start and Flight: Then you can go and look forward to taking off. During the 15-20-minute flight, you can admire an impressive winter landscape directly above the Lake Achen. We then land at the Mauracher roundabout in the city centre. A 5-minute walk to our base at the bottom station of Rofanseilbahn follows.
- Route: Rofanseilbahn valley station to Maurach city centre
- View at: Achensee, Rofan
- Distance covered: 5-6 km
- Total Duration: 1h
- Duration of the flight: 15-20 min
- Type of flight: winter flight with ski start
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, parachute, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Pictures/Videos bookable for 25€ including memory card
- Solid footwear
- Winter jacket
- Ski/snowboard equipment
- Money for the lift ticket: 16€
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum-/Maximum weight: 25kg- 130kg