This flight is perfect for little pilots in the making. Your little one will make a first paragliding flight with a panoramic view of Lake Annecy. An unforgettable moment guaranteed! From 3 to 12 years old, he will discover new sensations in complete safety with a state-certified pilot. One thing's for sure, he'll tell you about it for a long time!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We will meet at our paragliding base on the Doussard landing site at the agreed time. We will take you to the take-off area at the Forclaz pass in our van. We take this opportunity to get to know your little one and give him some explanations about the flight.
- Start and Flight:
Together, your child and the pilot will run a few steps to take off. After about 10min, we will finish our flight gently at the landing zone, located 200m from our base. You will find your child happy as can be!
- Route: From Forclaz Pass to Doussard landing spot
- Altitude covered: 800m
- View at: Annecy Lake
- Total Duration: 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: 8 to 12min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 3 years old
- Minimum/maximum weight: 20 to 70 kg
- Physical ability: Being able to run on a slope