This optimum paragliding flight is the must of the must. It is a real aerial experience which is offered to you. You will enjoy an exceptional panorama with a view of the Aravis range and Mont Blanc! You will also have time to fly over the Petit Lac and the Château de Duingt. Unforgettable memories!
If you want more adrenaline, just ask and your pilot will add some acrobatics to your flight (wing over, 360 asymmetric...). If you want to try flying, it is possible, the pilot will leave you the controls for a few moments.
For ladies who would like to fly with a female pilot, no problem: choose the corresponding option during the reservation.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We will meet at our paragliding base on the Doussard landing site at the agreed time. We will take you to the take-off area at the Forclaz pass in our van. We take this opportunity to get to know you and give you some explanations about the flight.
- Start and Flight:
Once on the take-off runway, you will run a few steps attached to your pilot in order to take off. After about 10min, we will land gently on the landing zone, located 200m from our base. One thing's for sure, you'll have a smile hanging up to your ears once you're back on the cow floor!
- Route: From Forclaz Pass to Doussard landing spot
- Altitude covered: 1,000m à 1,800m
- View on: Annecy Lake, Aravis range and Mont Blanc
- Total Duration: 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: 25 to 45min
- Type of flight: Thermic
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Transfer to the starting point
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windbreaker recommended
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum/maximum weight: 40 to 120kg
- Physical ability: Being able to run on a slope