If you are looking for a flight full of adrenaline and thrills , this baptism over Chamonix is for you! If you have a strong heart, trust your experienced pilot to perform acrobatics worthy of a roller coaster. An experience you won't soon forget!
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet at the foot of the Planpraz/Brévent cable car. Once at the summit, the take-off takes place after a few steps on a gentle slope, facing Mont Blanc and 1,000m above the Chamonix valley.
- Start and Flight:
If you wish, you will be able to initiate yourself to piloting under the advice of your instructor. Finally, the landing is made very gently in the centre town of Chamonix close to the Champ du Savoy.
- Route: From Planpraz (2,050m) to the city centre of Chamonix (Champ du Savoy)
- View on: Mont Blanc, Chamonix
- Altitude covered: 1,000m
- Total duration: 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: 20min
- Type of flight: Acrobatics
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet.
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Photos and video on SD card (optional)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windproof jacket recommended / Winter clothes if applicable
- Money for the lift ticket (17€)
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 25 to 140kg
- Physical ability: being able to run on a gentle slope for a few steps