It is always a pleasure for us to introduce our passion to the younger ones. With this discovery paragliding flight over the Chamonix valley, children from 4 to 12 years old can also learn to free fly and enjoy majestic landscapes, facing the Mont Blanc. We always choose the quietest times of the day (in the morning) to fly with your child in complete safety.
- Meeting and Preparation:
We meet at the foot of the Planpraz gondola. Once at the summit, the take-off takes place after a few steps on a gentle slope, facing Mont Blanc and 1,000m above the Chamonix valley.
- Start and Flight:
We will explain to your child in simple and adapted words how the flight works. He can even try to order if he/she wishes. Finally, the landing is made very gently in the city center of Chamonix close to the Champ du Savoy. From there you will find your treasure with a smile hanging up to your ears and maybe a new vocation in mind.
- Route: From Planpraz (2,050m) to the city center of Chamonix (Champ du Savoy)
- View on: Mont Blanc, Chamonix
- Altitude covered: 1,000m
- Total duration: 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: 20min
- Type of flight: Standard
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof overall, helmet.
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Photos and video on SD card (optional)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes / Long trousers and sweaters / Fleece or windproof jacket recommended
- Money for lift ticket (14.30€)
- GoPro (optional)
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 25 to 140kg
- Physical ability: being able to run on a gentle slope for a few steps