In the parking lot of the via ferrata in Mostuéjouls (12720)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Are you looking for a change of scenery to discover the Tarn Gorges in an unexpected way? Thanks to the via ferrata you will be able to climb cliffs that are usually inaccessible. The Liaucous via ferrata is suitable for all ages and experiences thanks to its circuit which splits at regular intervals into an easy version, ideal for children, and a very difficult version, for athletes who want to surpass themselves!
We meet at the via ferrata car park in Liaucous. There, you will receive your equipment before reaching the start of the tour on foot (15min). On site, safety instructions will be provided and... let's go!
The Liaucous via ferrata offers a very entertaining route. It has two circuits of different difficulty that go off the main path to be suitable for everyone. So you can change your mind all along the way! Many very varied obstacles await you, between monkey bridges, a zip line or even a passage through a cave.
Once the tour is over, you will need to walk during 25min to reach your car.
- Mountain: Gorges du Tarn (dolomitic limestone cliff)
- Description: the route is located just at the entrance to the Tarn gorges, from where you will enjoy an unobstructed view of the Cherry Valley, at the confluence of the Tarn and Jonte rivers.
- Total duration: 3h30min
- Duration of the via ferrata: 2 to 3h hrs depending on the route
- Difference in altitude: 200m
- Via ferrata set (sling, bumper, 2 elastic strings and 2 carabiners)
- Certified guide
- Backpack with: water, snack (for little break at the top), spare shirt
- Hiking boots
- Sports clothing adapted to the season
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Minimal/maximal weight: 25/100kg
- Physical health
- No fear of heights
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Antipodes Aveyron is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Bungy jump provider with certified Bungy Jump Master (Switzerland)
Antipodes Aveyron is a bungy jump provider with officially certified instructors in Switzerland