/ day (8hrs)
We meet at our base in Krk Town (Dubrovačka ul. 10, 51500, Krk, Croatia)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
This course is specially designed for children and teenagers. Our professional and experienced instructors bring even the youngest ones closer to the adventure of diving with a lot of fun and understanding. The Junior Open Water Diver can easily be converted to the Open Water Diver certification when the minimum age of 15 years is reached.
Goal of the course
The aim of the PDA Junior OWD is to teach children and teenagers the skills to be able to participate in simple dives down to 12m depth under supervision.
Meeting & Preparation
Meet us at our base in the center of Krk. We lend you the learning material which can be bought by you after the course if you wish. The equipment will be provided for the duration of the course.
- Day 1: 2 Theory Lessons + Practice in confined water
- Day 2: 2 Theory Lessons + Practice in confined water
- Day 3: 1 Theory Lesson + 2 Open water dives
- Day 4: 2 Open water dives
- 2 Practice Dives in confined water
- 4 Open Water Dives
- 5 Theory Lessons
- Certified diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Junior OWD Certification
- Learning materials (borrowed)
- Age: 10-14 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Certified Dive Centre
Styria Guenis Diving Center Krk follows internationally recognised safety standards for scuba diving.