With friends or colleagues, or why not for a bachelor or bachelorette party, enjoy a privileged canyoning experience, from the pre-season! Up to 12 people can participate in this private outing but of course you can also be less. The beauty of the mountain landscapes in Corsica is particularly suitable for canyoning. To enjoy a refreshing moment while having fun, the Pulischellu Canyon is the perfect place to go! Easy to access, ideal for a first discovery of canyoning, it will also suit thrill-seekers thanks to the great diversity of its obstacles. Your certified-instructor will be there to help you enjoy the spectacular scenery of the Aiguilles de Bavella, in complete safety!
We meet at our office in Zonza (if you arrive from northern Corsica we can arrange a meeting directly at the canyon location). There, we will provide you with your equipment before taking the cars again to get to the start of the canyon (it takes about 30min). After an approach walk of about 30min, we will reach the beginning of the canyon. One last break for the briefing and let the descent begin!
You will need 2 to 3hrs to master this very playful canyon, which offers a series of jumps and slides in crystal clear water basins. The advantage is that all obstacles are avoidable or adaptable, so that everyone can make the most of the descent. It will end in apotheosis, with a final surprise that will conclude this canyoning descent the best way possible!
You will only need 2min to get out of the canyon and go back to your car. You can then resume the course of your day with your head full of beautiful memories.
- Canyon: Pulischellu Canyon (technical difficulty: easy)
- Description: The Pulischellu Canyon offers a perfect playful descent for family discovery, in the heart of the spectacular Aiguilles de Bavella.
- Total duration: 4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2 to 3hrs
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Canyoning backpack and waterproof canister
- Certified canyoning guide
- Second pair of shoes (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age : 8 years old
- Swimming ability