Become a certified diver in the only PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre in our area! We will teach you all about scuba diving, equipment and techniques. There's no better place to learn diving than in the crystal clear waters washing the famous Costa Blanca coastline!
Goal of the course
Having completed this course, you'll get the PADI certification Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver which allows you to dive in the whole world. During the course, you'll learn the basics of scuba diving in theory and practice.
Meeting & Preparation
After the reservation, we'll get in touch with you and give you the access to online theory, which needs to be completed before the first day of the course. At the day of the start, come to our base in Santa Pola. You'll find us in the harbour, only 10m away from the sea. First, we'll fill necessary documents and give you equipment. Afterwards, your PADI instructor explains the structure of the whole course. Upon request, we can take photos of you with GoPro or you can book a professional photographer.
- Day 1: Confined water session
- Day 2: 2 Open Water Dives
- Day 3: 2 Open Water Dives
Note: The order and length of the individual parts of the course can change and will be individually adapted by the instructor.
- 1 Practice Dive
- 4 Open Water Dives
- 1 Online Theory
- Certified PADI diving instructor
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, regulator, weights, BCD and boots)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar for all dives)
- Study Material
- PADI registration fee & certification
- Professional photographer payable on site (25 EUR)
- Optional: Accompanying passenger on the boat (for a surcharge)
- Minimum age: 10 years
- Physical health
- Bring own dioptric glasses or wear contact lenses