Welcome to a wonderful surfing paradise! As a major sport of the Basque Country, take advantage of your holidays in the region to make your surfing debut or perfect your technique. On the beach of Marbella in Biarritz, all the conditions are in place for the best learning experience and in a friendly atmosphere of course. In a small group of 8 participants maximum of similar age and level, you will be supervised by one of our certified instructors who will share their expertise and passion with you through personalized advice, and this in a totally safety in all circumstances. Come and compete against the Basque waves and prepare yourself to be hooked!
Meeting & Preparation
On the chosen day, we meet directly at our base on the Marbella Beach 20min before the scheduled start of the course. There, you will get to know your instructor and use the changing rooms to put on your suit. A board will be provided according to your level and age before heading to the shore. The course lasts 1 hour and a half during which your instructor will always be with you in the water to give you advice and correct you.
The start time depends on the tides to ensure the best conditions, so please plan some extra time on the day of your surf lessons. The exact start times are available 1 week in advance. We will inform you in time after you have completed the booking.
- Theory session on the beach (daily conditions, presentation of the dangers and of the surf spot)
- The right warm up
- Practice on the beach (learning or recall of the proper surfing gestures)
- Practice in the sea: up to 1.5h (especially on the first course, you will go back and forth between the water and the beach to practice your instructor's advice)
- Certified Surf Instructor
- Shower & lockers
- Swimwear & towel
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Physical health
- Swimming ability (it is not necessary to be able to swim well, as long as you are comfortable putting your head underwater)