At our base in (Kralja Tomislava 11, 51301 Brod na Kupi)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Relieve the stress of everyday hustle and bustle in the middle of pristine nature in this region of Primorje-Gorski Kotar.
Our team of experts from Rafting Gorski Tok takes you with your friends and family on an exciting rafting tour! As one team on a raft, we will go down the river called by locals as "Mountain Beauty" and conquer the waves! We are looking forward to our wild water adventure!
Going down with the big rafting boats where there is room for 10 people is suitable for high water levels, while on the lower water levels we use canoe or kayak, inflatable boats that can accommodate 2-3 people.
Come to our base at the booked time. Here, directly next to the river Kupa awaits you a hearty welcome from our friendly team. If you come by car, you can park it directly next to our base. First, we'll serve you a welcome drink and tell you a bit more about the area, river and rafting. Then, we'll equip you with all the necessary equipment needed to keep you warm and safe during our rafting adventure and head together to the starting point.
Before we go on the water, our experienced raft guide will explain different paddle techniques to you, so you can help him very quickly to steer the raft in any position needed in an instant. Once you master it, we set off towards an adventure full of splashing water and beautiful scenarios with artificial waterfalls. Together with min 4 participants, we will avoid all the types of natural barriers coming into our way, go down rapids, water cascades. Our high quality “Marinar” boats along with our qualified and experienced rafting guides will provide you with a lot of fun and also bring you safely to the endpoint.
After approx. 2 to 3 hours rafting and also depending on the current water level of the river Kupa, we will return back to our base. For all those who get hungry after intensive paddling, we can arrange upon request a reservation in a nearby restaurant serving delicious local food.
- River: Kupa (Difficulty level: Class I-III)
- Description: The river Kupa "Rijeka Kupa" flows from karst lake, the National park Risnjak. It's a wild and untamed mountainous river with crystal clear waters. Below its source, Kupa flows fast and slows down after approx. 32km and becomes a peaceful river.
- Route: The starting point and endpoint depending on the current water levels of the River Kupa.
- Distance: approx. 10 - 15km
- Total duration: approx. 3 - 4h
- Time on the river: approx. 2 - 3h
- Participants per boat: up to 10p
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene boots, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Welcome Drink
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
Great people, great tour! Thank you!
Really fun team whom taught us how to raft with great passion
The crew is great, the atmosphere was excellent