At our base in (Kralja Tomislava 11, 51301 Brod na Kupi)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Celebrate your bachelor party with your best friends on the beautiful river Kupa! Rafting Gorski Tok offers you a lot of fun on high-quality kayaks and canoes on a calm part of the "Mountain Beauty". Transparent refreshing waters flowing directly from the mountains, pristine nature, artificial waterfalls, natural rapids and a lot of fun are waiting for you!
Come to our base at the booked time. Here, directly next to the river Kupa awaits you a hearty welcome from our friendly team. If you come by car, you can park it directly next to our base. First, we'll equip you with all the necessary equipment needed and tell you a bit more about the area. Then, we'll brief you about safety and give you a demonstration of different paddling techniques and steering of the boat into the wished direction. Afterwards, we head together to the starting point.
When you and your friends are ready, you can grab a paddle and hop on the water in a kayak or a canoe. Don't worry if you have never ever paddled before! Our boats are unsinkable and of a very high-quality which make them safe and suitable for all paddlers with any level of experience. Our experienced guide will accompany you and your best friends going down the river Kupa and is always happy to give you tips on how to gain better control over your boat with only a few moves. During this time, we can make a stop and you can relax, swim or jump in the refreshing waters. On the way, there is also a “grbajel liana”, which is nice variegation for all those who like some challenges and want to have fun.
After approx. 2 to 3 hours spent on the river and also depending on the current water level of the river Kupa, we will return back to our base. If you get hungry by intensive paddling, we can arrange upon request a reservation in a nearby restaurant serving delicious local food.
- River: Kupa (Difficulty level: Class I-III)
- Description: The river Kupa "Rijeka Kupa" flows from karst lake, the National park Risnjak. It's a wild and untamed mountainous river with crystal clear waters. Below its source, Kupa flows fast and slows down after approx. 32km and becomes a peaceful river.
- Route: The starting point and end point depending on the current water levels of the River Kupa.
- Total duration: approx. 3 - 4h
- Time on the river: approx. 2 - 3h
- Participants per boat: up to 3p
- High-quality kayak or canoe
- Complete whitewater equipment (wetsuit - depending on the weather conditions, waterproof jacket, neoprene boots)
- Certified guide
- Food (possibility to make a restaurant reservation on site)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Physical health
- Swimming ability