Immerse yourself in nature with Rafting Nomad! Ideal for a first soft rafting experience, competent and certified guides will accompany you during this experience and make it unforgettable. Children from 3 years of age are welcome, making this soft rafting descent the perfect pastime for young and old alike.
We await you 15-20 minutes before the start of the activity at the Rafting Nomad centre. You will then receive a wetsuit to wear before the start of the activity. You can leave your personal belongings in a safe drawer. Before the descent begins, you will receive a theoretical introduction to rafting in which you will learn about safety manoeuvres and the correct use of the equipment.
The entrance to the river is directly from the centre. You will be accompanied by experienced guides. The descent will be fun and easy, without rapids, and therefore ideal for observing nature and to bring children closer to this sport. You will also have the opportunity to dive from a natural springboard into the fresh and clear water of the river Nera.
At the exit point, there will be a bus that will take you back to the Nomad Rafting Centre where you can take a shower and relax.
- River: Nera (Difficulty level: Class I)
- Description: The Nera River originates in the Marche region and flows through Umbria. It is one of the water richest rivers in Italy and is the main tributary of the Tiber.
- Distance: 4km
- Total duration: 2.5hrs
- Time on the river: 1.5 hrs
- Participants per boat: 6
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, socks, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos available on site for 15€ (on USB stick with 4GB)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 3 years
- Physical health