The Canyon Cugnasco is a true paradise for sporty and courageous outdoor fans. Here you will find new challenges and a lot of fun! This canyon is an insider tip in Ticino, most of the time we are the only group there. You can go immerse yourself fully into the untouched nature!
Meeting point is at the parking in Cugnasco. Here you will meet your guides and get the equipment for your Canyoning Pro experience. As soon as everyone is ready, a 30-40-minute ascent awaits you (which can also be covered by car).
At the beginning of the tour we practice abseiling, jumping and sliding, before we'll encounter waterfalls an immerse ourselves fully in the untouched nature of Ticino. The difficulty will increase with each step. Besides the breathtaking nature, Cugnasco also offers a good dose of adrenalin. Technical abseiling points in the waterfalls and jumps up to 10m await you.
After about 3 hours we'll arrive at the end of the tour and from there we reach our base in a few steps. Afterwards, we'll enjoy a small aperitif with local products from Ticino together!
- Canyon: Cugnasco (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Cugnasco Canyon is a mystical canyon, with wild nature and many exciting waterfalls.
- Total duration: 5hrs
- Time in the canyon:
- Abseiling height: max. 30m
- Jump height: max. 10m
- Slide length: max. 10m
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Free photo service
- Happy ending Apéro
- Change of clothes and cap
- Glasses strap
- Sun cream (waterproof)
- Eating/drinking for before/after
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability