At our base (Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Mini rafting in Slovenia is a great opportunity for you, your friends and family to spend around 1,5 hours paddling through clear waters of Savinja River. Rafting in Slovenia has a low difficulty level, therefore children from 7 years on are welcomed to try this exciting activity.
To be able to assure secure conditions during the tour, our guides always go with a small group of participants. Before entering the water, guides explain the rules which should be followed on the river. Our equipment and mini-rafts fit the newest international standards for your comfort and safety.
Come to our base in Camp Menina 15 minutes before the booked time, where you meet your guide and receive the necessary equipment as well as safety instructions. You can leave your personal belongings in a safety locker in the base or leave them in the car with which we drive to the starting point of the rafting tour.
The descent down the river takes about 1h to 1,5hrs when you go and manoeuvre in the river streams with your guide in a small organized group. There is always a room to make a stop and swim if the river allows doing so.
We will drive you back to our base.
- River: Savinja (Difficulty level: Class II-III)
- Description: Savinja flows mostly in the Upper and Lower Savinja Valley and is the main river of the Savinja Alps. It contains 20 stunning waterfalls, the highest being in the Logar valley. Its water quality is described as first-class and its streams are suitable for people who have never rafted before.
- Route: Struge to Ljubno
- Distance: 5-8km
- Total duration: 2-3hrs
- Time on the river: 1h
- Participants per boat: 2 pax
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene pants, socks, life jacket, helmet, anorak)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability