At our base (Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Discover the fun of canyoning in the clear waters of Savinja River in Upper Savinja Valley. During canyoning in Slovenia, you will get to know Cuc Canyon and its stunning waterfalls which are located on the route of the tour.
In a small group, together with your licensed guide, you will experience pure nature. You can share these joyful moments with your friends, family as well as kids from 12 years old. We believe in the quality of our service, therefore, we follow the international safety regulations to make sure you are both in the best hands and using the best equipment. Great to see you soon!
Come to our base in Camp Menina 15 minutes before the booked time, where you meet your guide and receive the necessary equipment as well as safety instructions. You can leave your personal belongings in a safety locker in the base or leave them in the car with which we drive for 35 minutes to the starting point of the canyoning tour.
In the gorge, there are eight waterfalls, the highest measuring 22 meters which you descend with the help of a rope. During the canyoning in Slovenia, you explore the canyon on your own pace in a small group, making swimming stops under the guidance of licensed guides.
We drive you back to our base.
- Canyon: Cuc Canyon (Difficulty level: easy to moderate)
- Description: the canyon is approximately 200 meters high and has several short descents and many gorgeous waterfalls which we pass during the tour, the highest measuring 22 meters.
- Route: Camp Menina - Cuc Canyon - Camp Menina
- Total duration: 3-4hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2hrs
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability