At our base (Varpolje 105, 3332 Rečica ob Savinji)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Enjoy rafting in Slovenia with the licensed guides who will make your tour safe and joyful at the same time. During these fun approximately 1,5 hours on Savinja River, you will explore deep pools, make swim breaks and paddle in untouched nature of Upper Savinja Valley.
If you look for active holidays with your friends or family, it is a perfect opportunity to do so and bring back home memories for your lifetime. Rafting in Slovenia is suitable for kids from 7 years on who will easily be able to complete a 5 to 8 kilometres route with their parents, as the Savinja offers great conditions for rafting-beginners.
Come to our base in Camp Menina 15 minutes before the booked time, where you meet your guide and receive the necessary equipment as well as safety instructions. You can leave your personal belongings in a safety locker in the base or leave them in the car with which we drive to the starting point of the rafting tour.
The descent down the river takes about 1h to 1,5hrs when you go and manoeuvre in the river streams with your guide in a small organized group. There is always a room to make a stop and swim if the river allows doing so.
We drive you back to our base.
- River: Savinja (Difficulty level: Class II-III)
- Description: Savinja flows mostly in the Upper and Lower Savinja Valley and is the main river of the Savinja Alps. It contains 20 stunning waterfalls, the highest being in the Logar valley. Its water quality is described as first -class and its streams are suitable for people who have never rafted before.
- Route: Struge to Ljubno
- Distance: 5-8km
- Total duration: 2-3hrs
- Time on the river: 1h
- Participants per boat: 6-8 pax
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene pants, socks, life jacket, helmet, anorak)
- Certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Minimum age: 7 years
- Physical health
- Swimming ability