Attention adventurers! Not for nothing is our fun tour in the Wiesbach Gorge one of the most popular canyoning tours in the Lechtal Valley. With numerous slides and exciting rappelling points of up to 15 metres, not only beginners from the age of 12 years but also experienced participants will enjoy themselves to the fullest. During the whole adventure a guide who knows the area will be at your side and lead you safely through the canyon.
If you are looking for an exclusive canyoning tour for your group, you have the possibility to book a private tour where you benefit from a private guide, exclusive tour planning and a little surprise.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We meet at our base in Häselgehr
, about 30 kilometres from Reutte. If you arrive by car, you can park directly at the meeting point free of charge. You will be greeted here and get to know your guides. Afterwards, each participant will receive the suitable canyoning equipment
and you can change your clothes. As soon as everybody is ready, we get into our vehicles and drive to the Wiesbachschlucht canyon.- Tour:
On site, a safety talk
will follow, during which you will receive all important information about the tour. Then you are ready to go! Under the instruction of your experienced guide
you climb over rocks following the water flow, overcome numerous abseiling passages and slide down natural water slides. - Arrival:
After about 2 hours
in the canyon, we reach our cars, which take us back to the base. Here you can put on your dry clothes, hand back your equipment and let the day come to an end in a relaxed way. If you are looking for a well-deserved refreshment after the tour, you can reach the pizzeria "La Terrazza" in 10 minutes by car.
- Canyon: Wiesbachschlucht (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: Just before the Wiesbach flows into the Lech, the Wiesbach Gorge offers the perfect conditions for a great canyoning tour, whether you are a beginner or a returning canyoner.
- Total duration: 3-3.5 hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2 hrs
- Abseiling up to 15m & several slides
- Complete high quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit (men's sizes: 3XS-5XL; women's sizes: 3XS-4XL; kids sizes: 116-164), neoprene socks)
- Canyoning shoes (sizes: 36-50)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- On request: flash drive with photos (on site at extra charge)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Physical health
- Surefootedness in rough terrain
- No fear of cold water