Thundering waterfalls, spectacular nature and extraordinary challenges: All this awaits you on our canyoning tour in the Hochalpschlucht gorge. Brave beginners and experienced canyoners have the opportunity to reach spots that remain hidden to other visitors of the Lech Valley. Breathtaking rappelling passages, natural water slides and the occasional jump provide the appropriate thrill.
If you are looking for an exclusive canyoning tour for your group, you have the possibility to book a private tour where you benefit from a private guide, exclusive tour planning and a little surprise.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We meet at our base in Häselgehr
, about 30 kilometres from Reutte. You will be greeted here and get to know your guides. Afterwards, each participant will receive the suitable canyoning equipment
and you can change your clothes. As soon as everybody is ready, we get into our vehicles and drive to the Hochalp canyon near Steeg.- Tour:
On site, a safety talk
will follow, during which you will receive all important information about the tour. Then you are ready to go! Under the instruction of your experienced guide, you climb over rocks, overcome numerous abseiling passages of up to 25 metres
and slide down natural water slides. If the conditions allow, you can also prove your courage by taking one or two jumps into deep basins.- Arrival:
After about 2 hours
in the canyon, we reach our cars which take us back to the base. Here you can put on your dry clothes, hand back your equipment and let the day come to an end in a relaxed way.
- Canyon: Hochalpschlucht (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The Hochalp gorge near Steeg offers both sporty beginners and experienced canyoners a spectacular natural experience with a guaranteed adrenaline rush.
- Total duration: 4.5 hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2 hrs
- Abseiling up to 25m, several slides & possibly one or two jumps
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- On request: flash drive with photos (on site at extra charge)
- Minimum age: 14 years
- Physical health
- Surefootedness in rough terrain
- No fear of cold water
- Head for heights
- Swimming ability