Find out what really defines the fascination of paragliding during a tandem flight at Plan de Corones. Surrounded by the dreamlike panorama of the Puster Valley and the Dolomites, Plan de Corones offers ideal flying conditions and spectacular views. At the side of your tandem pilot with over 20 years of flying experience, you can enjoy this unique flying experience in complete safety.
- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at our office at the bottom station Riscone/Brunico, from where we take the cable car to the top of the Kronplatz. By arrangement, we can also meet directly at the summit. Before you start you will get a safety briefing as well as an explanation of the paragliding techniques, you can clarify open questions with the pilot and prepare the gear together.
- Start and Flight:
Once your harness is fastened, you run downhill for a few meters until you are airborne. Now there is nothing left to do but sit back and enjoy the view. Your experienced tandem pilot, who sits directly behind you during the flight, takes care of everything else and takes you down to the valley safely. In order for you to take a memory of this unique experience home with you, we take photos and videos during the flight with the help of a special camera, which we make available to you digitally afterwards.
After about 20 to 30 minutes in the air we land at the landing field near the bottom station at Riscone/Brunico, where we met in the beginning. If your family and friends would like to watch your flight from the ground, it is best to wait for you at the landing site.
- Route: Plan de Corones peak to the landing site at our office at the bottom station Riscone/Brunico
- View over Val Pusteria, the Dolomites, the Alps and Brunico
- Altitude covered: 1300 m
- Total Duration: about 1.5 hrs
- Duration of the flight: 20-30 min
- Type of flight: Panorama Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot with over 20 years of experience
- Pictures & Videos directly transferred to your phone (or on a SD card for 5€)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Money for lift ticket (ca. 15 €)
- Camera for pictures (optional)
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Physical health