If you can't get enough of the flying sensation, a thermic tandem flight at Plan de Corones is exactly the right choice.
Like an eagle, we use the updrafts to soar high above the mountain scenery and can stay in the air even longer. Your experienced tandem pilot will take care of your safety while can enjoy the spectacular view of the surrounding Puster Valley and the Dolomites to the fullest.
Tour programme- Meeting & Preparation:
We meet at our office at the bottom station Riscone/Brunico, from where we take the cable car to the top of the Kronplatz. By arrangement, we can also meet directly at the summit. Before you start you will get a safety briefing
as well as an explanation of the paragliding techniques, you can clarify open questions with the pilot and prepare the gear together.- Start and Flight:
Once your harness is fastened, you run downhill for a few meters until you are airborne. Now there is nothing left to do but sit back and enjoy the view. Your experienced tandem pilot
, who sits directly behind you during the flight, takes care of everything else and takes you down to the valley safely. In order for you to take a memory of this unique experience home with you, we take photos and videos
during the flight with the help of a special camera, which we make available to you digitally afterwards.- Landing:
After about 30 to 40 minutes in the air
we land at the landing field near the bottom station at Riscone/Brunico, where we met in the beginning. If your family and friends would like to watch your flight from the ground, it is best to wait for you at the landing site.
- Route: Plan de Corones peak to the landing site at our office at the bottom station Riscone/Brunico
- View over Val Pusteria, the Dolomites, the Alps and Brunico
- Altitude covered: 1300 m
- Total Duration: about 1.5 hrs
- Duration of the flight: 30-40 min
- Type of flight: Thermic Flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, helmet
- Tandem pilot with over 20 years of experience
- Pictures & Videos directly transferred to your phone (or on a SD card for €5)
- Solid footwear
- Warm clothes
- Money for lift ticket (ca. €15)
- Camera for pictures (optional)
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Physical health
Good to know
- You can take small backpacks with you during the flight and store larger ones at our office.
- During high season, the free car park spaces are occupied quickly, but you can find a place in a paid car park