Certified divers looking to explore the Ionian sea around Corfu are welcome to join our guided boat dives at the Megachoros and Vetoulia reefs. Accompanied by a local expert, you explore the crystal clear waters at depths of up to 20 metres and gather valuable scuba diving experience. If your are lucky, you might even come face to face with Caretta Caretta, the Loggerhead sea turtles, that live in the reef.
Only a few kilometres from Santa Barbara Beach in southwestern Corfu, the Megachoros and Vetoulia reefs offer perfect conditions for scuba diving
. In the crystal clear water, antique amphoras and numerous sea creatures
such as starfish, squid, groupers and with a little bit of luck even sea turtles await you in the unique underwater landscape.
We meet at our tent on Santa Barbara Beach
where you will meet your guide and receive your equipment. You can also use the changing rooms, showers and toilets of the closeby facilities. As soon as everyone is ready we board our boat and head to the dive site. After a short introduction about the special features of the spot, you can dive down together with your experienced guide and explore the underwater world
. After the dive, we return to the starting point on the beach. We will be happy to send you photos of your adventure by email.
- Possibility to discover the colourful underwater world of the Megachoros or Vetoulia reefs
- Local guide who knows the area
- Small groups of only 3 participants
- Certified dive guide
- High-quality diving gear (all you need for your dive: wetsuit, mask, fins, octopus, weights)
- Scuba tank (200 Bar)
- Photos (by email)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Certified Open Water Diver or equivalent
- If you wear prescription glasses, you need to be comfortable wearing contact lenses or have your own mask