In order to make your stay in Gran Canaria unforgettable, canyoning at Barranco de la Manta in Gran Canaria is the perfect option. The canyon offers one of the most popular routes of the whole island, which attracts many tourists every year. Its special features are the impressive rock formations and its numerous canyoning elements. Among other things, you can look forward to natural pools, water slides, rappels and jumps. Our experienced guides will accompany you every step of the way, provide you with the appropriate equipment and ensure your safety during the entire tour. Up to 10 people can take part in the tour at the same time. We recommend a minimum age of 12 years.
Tour programme- Preparation:
We meet at 10 am at our meeting point
. If you are staying in a hotel in the south zone of Gran Canaria, you are welcome to use our free pick-up service
. At the meeting point, you will meet your guide who will explain the programme of the activity and give you a safety briefing. Afterwards, we will distribute the complete equipment, which you can put on directly on the spot. - Tour:
During our 3-hour tour, you can look forward to exciting obstacles that require your skills to overcome. Although the route has an easy level of difficulty, there are rappels at heights of up to 50 metres, which will surely make your adventurer's heart beat faster. In addition, a total of 4 jumps await you and you will jump directly into beautiful water. Halfway along the tour, we will take a break and enjoy a delicious picnic. Among other things, we will provide you with fruits, nuts, cookies and water. Afterwards, we will continue to the endpoint of the tour. - Return:
At the end of the tour, we get back to our meeting point, where you can hand in the equipment and get into your car, which you have parked there. Alternatively, our guides will take you back to your hotel.
- Canyon: Barranco de la Manta (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: This canyon attracts many tourists every year. Its easy level of difficulty makes it accessible to participants of all levels. The canyon also offers all the exciting elements needed for a great tour: jumps, rappels, swimming passages and natural water slides.
- Total duration: 3,5h
- Time in the canyon: 3h
- Abseiling height: up to 50 m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- Photos (via Dropbox)
- Picnic and water
- A second pair of closed shoes (better if trekking shoes) to use during the activity (they will get wet)
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Swimming ability
- No extreme fear of heights