At our canyoning base in Sölk (Fleiß 3, 8961 Sölk)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Do you want to start an unforgettable discovery into the natural landscape of the Dachstein Tauern region and get a taste of canyoning? Together with your experienced guide, you will discover untouched tracks, into mysterious gorges and crystal clear water. Aside busy tracks you will get the opportunity to experience the nature in the canyon to the fullest. Hiking, sliding, swimming, jumping and abseiling - that’s what we got on our list and all in accordance with the needs of beginners.
Please note that this tour has to be booked at least for 2 persons.
First of all, you will meet your guide at our base in Sölk, where you will get all the important info for your tour and can ask open questions. Afterwards, you will familiarise yourselves with the equipment, get in your suits and start your canyoning adventure.
The guide will choose the exact route in accordance with the given water level as well as the shared needs of the group. So, you will either discover the wonderful Sölktal or the fascinating Ennstal. On your way through the canyon you will master various obstacles with the help of your experienced guide.
At the end of the tour, our shuttle will bring you back to the base and you get out of your wet white water suits.
- Canyon: Sölktal, Ennstal (Difficulty level: easy)
- Description: Get to know the most beautiful gorges in the Dachstein Tauern region. Whether you are looking for exciting jumps, impressive water slides or adrenaline-charged jumps, we have something for everyone.
- Abseiling height: Up to 20 m
- Jumps: Up to 5 m
- Total duration: appr. 2 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 1:30 h
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment with helmet
- Sports shoes (trainers, climbing boots or trekking shoes)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 12
Translated with Google Translate
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Dachstein Tauern Adventure is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Dachstein Tauern Adventure is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides