If you are a group of friends who want to try out something really special, you should consider a trip high above the mountain tops with us! You can experience what it feels like to fly in one of the most beautiful paragliding hotspots of Switzerland. From the Niederbauen mountain, you can enjoy the breathtaking view of Lake Lucerne and the beautiful Alpine panorama.
- Meeting and Preparation: We meet at the bottom station of the Niederbauen mountain railway, which takes us to the large starting place in the grassland. During the preparations for take-off, the pilot will give you instructions for the departure, flight and landing and hand over the equipment.
- Start and Flight: The take-off is simple: At the pilot's command you start running and after a few steps we will soon fly above the deep blue water. Then you will sit back in your comfortable paraglider seat and enjoy the flight experience. You will have your hands free to take pictures.
- After Landing: The landing in Emmetten is just as smooth as take-off. If you have booked the option including photos and video, you will receive them directly after the landing on a USB stick.
- Route: from the Niederbauen to the village Emmetten
- Altitude: 850m
- Total duration: ca. 1h15min
- Duration of the flight: up to 20min
- Type of flight: Standard flight
- Complete flight equipment: tandem paraglider, harnesses, windproof jacket or warm overall, helmet, gloves
- Licensed, certified tandem pilot
- Lift ticket
- Pictures/Video (can be booked on site for a surcharge of 34CHF)
- Transfer from Luzern on request (to agree on after the booking)
- Solid footwear
- Summer: warm or short clothes (depending on weather and temperature)
- Winter: ski clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: none (kids under 16 need their parents' consent)
- Minimum/Maximum weight: 30-100kg