Whether you are looking to plan a birthday surprise or just spend a nice day with your family: Our family rafting is just the offer you are looking for. Rafting passages and equipment suitable for kids provide for a lot of fun and entertainment for the whole family, being surrounded by the stunning natural environment of the Inntal.
We start in our base in Sautens. We are reachable by car, by bus, which stops 600 metres from our base, or by train, the nearest station being approx. 3 km away (Ötztal railway station). From our base, we will transfer you to Haiming with our vans. There the adventure starts after a detailed safety introduction of course.
The tour passes tranquil swimming spotsbetween light rapids which are especially manageable for the kids.
We also have to think about lunch, the food will be provided. Strengthened from the meal we take on the rest of the tour and at the exit point, our vans are already waiting for us.
They transfer us back to the base, where you can have a hot shower, relax on our sunbathing lawn and enjoy yourself by the outdoor pools. Moreover, entry is free for all participants!
- River: Inn (Difficulty level: Level 0 - I)
- Description: Enjoy with your family beautiful swims and light rapids.
- Distance: 14.5 km
- Total duration: 4 hrs
- Rafting duration (time on river): 1.5 hrs
- Number of people per boat: 4, 6, 10 or 12 (depending on the boat)
- Number of boats rafting at the same time: No limit
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State certified rafting guide
- High class rafts
- Complete whitewater equipment
- Adventure certificate
- Photo service
- Drink after the tour
- Common room and terrace
- Showers at the base
- Car park
- Swimming pool use after the tour
- Sealable locker
- Optional: BBQ (not included in the price)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 13 years