At our base (Ried im Oberinntal 231, 6531 Ried im Oberinntal)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Beautiful rock pools, pristine waterfalls and exciting abseiling passages - these are the perfect ingredients for a breathtaking outdoor adventure. Provided with the latest climbing equipment we explore the hidden world of the canyon. Depending on the weather and the water level we will choose the perfect ravine according to your needs. During the tour our state-certified guide will always be by your side. And one thing is for certain: You will get hungry for more.
After we have met in our base we will take you to the entry point of the canyon. There you can familiarise yourselves with the equipment and our state-certified guide will give you an extensive safety talk.
After that we descend into the canyon and overcome the natural obstacles.
At the end of the tour we will pick you up and take you back to the base.
- Canyon: The canyon will be chosen according to water level and weather to guarantee you the most adventurous experience.
- Abseiling height: Up to 25 m
- Jumps: Up to 2 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 5 m
- Total duration: appr. 3 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 1:30 h
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete white water equipment
- Canyoning shoes
- Shower gel
- Physical health
- Swimming ability
- Minimum age: 12
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
H2O Adventure is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
H2O Adventure is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides