At our base (Flattach 135, 9831 Flattach)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Hardly any other canyon offers as much diversity as the Wölla canyon. Abseiling passages over roaring waterfalls, many washed out waterslides and jumps into rock pools are waiting for you. All of this requires a lot of confidence and trust, both in yourself and in others. But you do not have to worry. A state-certified guide will accompany you so that you safely get through the canyon. All in all, a tour for sporty beginners and canyoning enthusiasts.
We are looking forward meeting you at our base in Flattach for this tour. There you will get the complete canyoning equipment from us. After a detailed safety briefing from your guide, our adventure taxi takes you to the entry point of the tour. Along the fascinating landscape of the Wölla canyon, you will make your way to the end of the canyon. From there, we head back to the base, where you can relax your strained muscles.
- Canyon: Wöllaschlucht (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The canyon enchants with its deep canyon landscape and magnificent waterfalls and is one of the classics in Carinthia.
- Abseiling height: Up to 30 m
- Jumps: Up to 2 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 8 m
- Total duration: appr. 3 hours
- Time in canyon: appr. 2 hours
- Transfer to the point of entry and back to the base
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment
- Ankle-high sports or mountain shoes
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- No fear of heights
- Minimum age: 14
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
CAM & COOL'S is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
CAM & COOL'S is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides