The Starzlachklamm offers an unforgettable canyoning experience with clear gaps, high jumps, rock slides and rousing waterfalls. So don't miss out on this great outdoor adventure! Our advanced canyoning tour is for all sporty beginners or participants with previous canyoning experience. In the narrow and excavated ravine, one will find all sorts of obstacles that will challenge you to face your fears. As such, when you finally reach the end of the tour, you will feel a real sense of achievement!
Tour programme- Preparation:
Our meeting point is at our outdoor camp Allgäu in Blaichach (car park available). Upon your arrival, we will help you get familiarized with the safety equipment. Then, you will drive your own car to the ravine. Once there, we embark on a 20-minute walk to reach the edge of the canyon. Before you enter the ravine, we will talk you through what to expect and how to stay safe. - Tour:
Then, the adventure can start! Abseiling, jumping, sliding, climbing... a unique experience out in nature begins. If you don't dare to do a jump, there is always the opportunity to walk around or to overcome the obstacle with the help of a rope.- Return:
After the tour, you will have earned a cool drink, which is available right at the exit. Later, you are invited to return to the base with us, where you can enjoy a shower and relax. On request, we can also organize a BBQ for you and your group.
- Canyon: Starzlachklamm (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The impressive Starzlachklamm offers the perfect conditions for an unforgettable experience with clear water, steep rock faces and untouched nature.
- Abseiling height: up to 12 m
- Jumps: up to 8 m
- Waterslide length: Up to 18 m
- Total duration: appr. 4hrs
- Time in canyon: appr. 2.5hrs
- Group size: 7-8 participants per guide
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes from kids sizes up to XXXL)
- Photos (you will be sent a link after the tour)
- Sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5€ (Sizes 35-47)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 14 years (under 18s need parental consent to participate alone)
Important booking information
Due to a new legal regulation, only a limited number of people are allowed to enter the Starzlachklamm each day. Therefore the start time of the tour may differ from the booked time or we change to an alternative canyon nearby (e.g. Plansee/Schwarzwasserbach).