You already have canyoning experience or you're an overall sporty person? Then you have come to the right place. Countless jumps, water slides and breathtaking abseiling passages amidst gigantic rock formations make for an unforgettable canyoning adventure. The changing character of the gorge ranges from extremely narrow and deeply incised to sunny and open. Experience the forces of nature as you make your way through the ravine. After all, that's what canyoning is all about.
Tour programme- Preparation:
For this canyoning tour, we meet either at our base camp Allgäu (car park available) or directly at the Gasthof Gütle in Dornbirn. From there, we either go by bus or by shuttle to the edge of the canyon.- Tour:
Our experienced guides will give you a detailed introduction into the proper technique and will show you how to stay safe. Then, you will embark on a short walk to reach the breathtaking granite gorge. What follows: 5 hours of pure canyoning pleasure - jumping, sliding and abseiling. - Return:
After the tour, you are invited to return to the base with us, where you can enjoy a shower and relax. On request, we can also organize a BBQ for you and your group.
- Abseiling height: up to 30m
- Jumps: up to 12m
- Water slides: up to 15m
- Total duration: approx. 6hrs
- Time in the canyon: approx. 5hrs
- Group size: 7-8 participants per guide
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-quality belts and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes from kids sizes up to XXXL)
- Photos (you will be sent a link after the tour)
- Sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5€ (Sizes 35-47)
- Swimming skills
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 16 years (under 18s need parental consent to participate alone)
Walking through gorges is highly dependent on the weather if the conditions are not
must be switched to another comparable ravine or the date must be set in the
(We will inform you in time).