At the outdoor station (Im Wasen 16, 87544 Blaichach)
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Do you already have canyoning experience? Together, we will find the right gorge for you. High jumps? Steep rappels? Or even both? Canyoning in the Schwarzwasserbach offers you everything. A canyoning experience in the Allgäu, that you will remember for a long time.
Sometimes breathtaking, sometimes inspiring and framed by rugged rock walls with waterfalls that thunder through the gorge, the Schwarzwasserbach is an absolute canyoning highlight in the Allgäu. Are you up for the challenge? Then you've come to the right place! Fun and adrenaline are guaranteed as you abseil, jump, slide and swim through the deep, open ravine.
Our meeting point is at our outdoor base camp Allgäu in Blaichach (car park available). Upon your arrival, we will help you get familiarized with the safety equipment. Then, you will drive your own car to the gorge. Once there, we embark on a 30-minute walk to reach the edge of the canyon. Before you enter the ravine, you will get a detailed introduction on what to expect and how to stay safe.
Now it's time to start the tour. Abseiling, jumping, sliding, climbing, a unique natural experience begins. If you don't dare to do a jump, there is always the opportunity to walk around or to overcome the obstacle with the help of a rope.
After the tour, you have earned a cool drink, which you will get right at the exit. Later, you are invited to return to the base with us, where you can enjoy a shower and relax. On request, we can also organize a BBQ for you and your group.
- Canyon: Schwarzwasserbach (Difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: The impressive Schwarzwasserbach offers the perfect conditions for an unforgettable experience with clear water, steep rock faces and untouched nature.
- Abseiling height: up to 30 m
- Jumps: up to 12 m
- Waterslide length: up to 2 m
- Total duration: appr. 4hrs
- Time in canyon: appr. 3hrs
- Group size: 7-8 participants per guide
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes from kids sizes up to XXXL)
- Photos (you will be sent a link after the tour)
- Sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5€ (Sizes 35-47)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 14 years (under 18s need parental consent to participate alone)
We were in the Scharzlachklamm. We enjoyed the tour very much! As beginners we were always challenged, but thanks to the support of the guide Daniel we felt safe the whole time. Mega fun, complete disconnection, nice conversations and a canyoning experience that is addicting. A cyclist at the end rounded the whole thing off 😉
Translated with Google Translate
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
canyoning erleben Allgäu is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides