The canyons in the Allgäu provide for an unforgettable experience for the whole family with clear pools, jumps, rock slides and waterfalls. This tour is perfect for a family outing as any sections that are too far outside your comfort zone can be avoided without problem. That way, everyone, no matter their age, can enjoy the canyoning tour without feeling forced. Having fun is the main focus of the tour.
Tour programme- Preparation:
Our meeting point is at our outdoor base camp Allgäu in Blaichach (car park available). Upon arrival, we will help you get familiarized with the safety equipment. Then, you will drive your own car to the gorge. Once there, we will embark on a 20-minute walk to reach the canyon. Before you enter the ravine, you will receive a detailed introduction on what to expect and how to stay safe. - Tour:
Now it's time to start the tour. Abseiling, jumping, slipping, climbing, a unique natural experience begins. If you don't dare to do a jump, there is always the opportunity to walk around or to overcome the obstacle with the help of a rope.- Return:
After the tour, you'll have earned a cool drink that will be waiting for you right at the exit. Later, you are invited to return to the base with us, where you can enjoy a shower and relax. On request, we can also organize a BBQ for you and your group.
- Depending on the water level we will look for the best canyon
- The canyons in the Allgäu offer perfect conditions for an unforgettable experience with clear water, steep rock faces and untouched nature.
- Abseiling height: up to 12m
- Jumps: up to 4m
- Waterslide length: up to 18m
- Total duration: appr. 4hrs
- Time in canyon: appr. 2.5hrs
- Group size: 7-8 participants per guide
- State-certified canyoning guide
- High-class harness and rope material
- Complete canyoning equipment (wetsuit sizes from kids sizes up to XXXL)
- Photos (you will be sent a link after the tour)
- Sports shoes with good tread
- If you don't have shoes, you can rent them on site for a fee of 5 € (Sizes 35-47)
- Swimming ability
- Physical health
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 14 years with parental consent
Important booking information
Due to a new legal regulation, only a limited number of people are allowed to enter the Starzlachklamm each day. Therefore the start time of the tour may differ from the booked time or we change to an alternative canyon nearby (e.g. Plansee/Schwarzwasserbach).