Discover a spectacular canyoning tour with the Aéro Besorgues canyon! Expect an unforgettable adventure: a giant 180 m natural slide, abseiling behind the waterfall, a rope bridge, endless jumps and slides, and of course large water basins. In other words, a concentrate of fun to share with family or friends.
We meet at the booked time at the GEO Canyon parking lot, where your guide will already be waiting for you. He will give you the equipment and a short introduction.
Then we start our 35-minute walk to arrive at the starting point at the top of the canyon. There, we will immediately get to the heart of the matter by a 25-metre slide. Your guide will choose how to overcome the obstacles (jumps, slides or possible bypassing). After having gone through many challenges, an ascending slope will take us to the exit point. You will be able to enjoy small snacks right next to our base to regain your strength.
- Canyon: Besorgues (moderate)
- Description: The Besorgues canyon offers one of the most complete canyoning trails. In the middle of a magnificent landscape, it is the ideal place for a sporting experience.
- Distance: 1.5 km
- Total duration: 3h20min
- Canyoning duration (time spent in the canyon): 2.5hrs
- Jump height: up to 10m (not obligatory)
- Waterslides: 10m
- Zip-line: 25m, and one of 180m!
- Private parking at the meeting point
- Certified canyoning guide
- Complete equipment (wetsuit, neoprene socks, canyoning shoes from 20 to 52, helmet, harness)
- Gloves and lycra, depending on weather conditions
- Photos available on-site (optional)
- Bottle of water
- GoPro allowed (at your own risk)
- Minimum age: 10 years old