At the "Rivières-Evasion" Chalet (Rivieres Evasion, Chantemerle, 05330 Saint-Chaffrey)
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Our certified instructor will accompany you in the Tramouillon canyon for an exceptional adventure. You will cross bright and green gorgeous gorges and admire wonderful waterfalls all along. This dynamic canyon offers a variety of obstacles: lovers of abseiling will be delighted! A guaranteed change of scenery!
We are waiting for you in Chantemerle at the "Rivières Evasion" chalet to provide you with outfits and brief you on the upcoming excursion. Don't forget to bring sports shoes to walk with in the canyon!
Together with your group, we drive together to the Tramouillon canyon. During this half-day canyoning trip, you will have to make numerous abseils of different heights, which will allow you to become more skilled in this discipline. In addition, you will encounter jumps of up to 5m (which can be bypassed), small slides, swimming and walking in the crystal clear water. To ensure your safety, our passionate guide will be there to guide you through this active descent.
- Canyon: Tramouillon Canyon
- Description: The Tramouillon canyon is a well-exposed canyon with a lot of waterfalls. It is ideal for abseiling enthusiasts but also offers a variety of obstacles.
- Total duration: 4.5hrs
- Time in the canyon: 2hrs
- Abseiling height: 18m
- Jump height: up to 5m (optional)
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, neoprene socks)
- High class harness and rope material
- Certified canyoning guide
- Sport shoes
- Minimum age: 14 years old
- Swimming ability
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
SerreChe Canyon is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides