Enjoy the fantastic natural scenery that the Rhine provides between Istein and Bad Bellingen on board our Funyaks. These stable, inflatable kayaks bring you close to the water and allow you to take control yourself. The easy-going tour takes us over some small rapids and past idyllic landscape, where we often encounter water birds.
For this tour we meet at the sports field in Istein, where your guide is already waiting. At the river there will be a short safety talk and you will get your equipment.
First of all you will get familiar with your Funyak on the water and learn to steer it safely. Then we begin the adventure on the Rhine. The next 3 hours consist of paddling on the Rhine between Istein and Bad Bellingen. If you feel like it is also possible to take a swim in the Rhine. We also stop at a tree, where you have the opportunity to prove your courage by jumping into the Rhine.
At the exit in Bad Bellingen you can either take the train or a car pool back to Istein or go for a nice meal.
- River: Rhine (Difficulty Level: Class I-II)
- Description: One of the longest rivers in Europe, the Rhine is also known for the beautiful landscape that surrounds it.
- Route: Istein - Bad Bellingen
- Distance: 11km
- Total Duration: 4 h
- Rafting Duration (time on river): 3 h
- Participants per boat: 1 (2 possible on request)
- Complete high quality whitewater equipment and raft
- Qualified guide
- Neoprene equipment (suit, jacket, life jacket, helmet)
- Second pair of trainers (which may get wet)
- Glasses strap
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Minimum age to participate alone: 16 years with parental consent
- Physical health
- Swimming ability