On this tour, you can spend a relaxed day with your whole group, which you will remember for a long time. The tour is ideal for team events, group and company outings as well as for school classes. In boats for 10 to 15 persons, you paddle together from Istein to Bad Bellingen on the Rhine. This peaceful part of the river leads you through beautiful surroundings and on the way you have the opportunity to take a swim. Look forward to a great tour together with your whole group!
Our guides will be waiting for you at the meeting point, where you will receive a security briefing and all open questions will be clarified. Then, you will receive your equipment and the fun in the water can begin.
Our boats are capsize-proof and therefore also particularly suitable for those in your group who like to take things a little easier. In addition, our guides take care of your safety on board. The tour itself offers relaxed rafting fun with some whitewater spots, which can also be avoided.
At the end of the tour, you can either take public transport or carpool to get back to the meeting point.
- River: Rhine (difficulty level: class: I-II)
- Description: Germany's longest river offers adventurous water fun on the German-French border
- Starting point: Istein
- End point: Bad Bellingen
- Distance: 11km
- Total duration: 3hrs
- Time on the river: 2hrs
- Number of participants: 15-100
- Participants per boat: 10-15
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, life jacket, helmet)
- Certified rafting guide
- By car/bus: free parking is available close to the meeting point
- By public transport: from the train station Istein you can reach the meeting point within 10 minutes by foot
- Second pair of shoes (which can get wet)
- Minimum Age: 6 years (children under 13 years need to be accompanied)
- Physical health
- Swimming ability