We meet at the parking place at the Rheinufer in Erpel (Rheinallee (B42) in 53579 Erpel (at the Natorampe at the Remagen bridge).
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
This rafting tour is a special highlight for all culture lovers and landscape admirers. Immerse yourself in the picturesque scenery of the Middle Rhine Valley, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage.
We meet at the car park at the banks of the Rhine in Erpel, next to the pillars of the former bridge. If you arrive by car, you can park it directly at the parking lot, otherwise, you can take the regional train from Cologne and reach the meeting point on foot within a few minutes. After you have received your equipment (life jacket, helmet and paddle) there will be a short training before we take the boats to the Rhine.
Past historical promenades, churches, castles, monasteries, monuments, modern architecture and ruins we paddle down the river to the gravel beach of Grafenwerth Island, where we take a break. Afterwards, we continue to the Drachenfels and the castle ruin.
The destination is on the banks of the Rhine near the car park at the ferry pier (Niederdollendorf-Bad Godesberg) in Königswinter.
- River: Rhine (difficulty level: class I-II)
- Description: The section between Erpel and Königswinter impresses with its scenic and cultural beauty.
- Route: From Erpel to Königswinter
- Distance: 14km
- Total duration: 3h30min
- Time on the river: ~ 3h
- High-quality raft
- Life jacket, helmet, paddles
- Waterproof backpack
- Qualified rafting guide
- Suitable sporty, durable clothing (microfibre, rainproof, robust)
- Rain trousers/rain jacket
- Sturdy footwear that can get wet
- Change clothes/shoes (if possible, leave them in the car at the destination)
- Sun protection
- Spectacle band
- Garbage bag (start and finish are in the protected landscape area!)
- Minimum age: 10
- Swimming ability
- Average athletic condition
- No alcohol consumption before and during the tour
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Wupperkanu is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides