Your experienced pilot will take you aboard a small 2-seater ultra-light aircraft for an unforgettable odyssey. Admire the superb Mont Blanc Massif, fly over several glaciers as well as the Vallée Blanche and discover the Aiguille du Midi at an altitude of 3,500m. Your guide will be happy to share his experience and knowledge of the local geography.
- Meeting & Preparation:
Our meeting point is at Sallanches aerodrome 30 minutes before your flight. Accompanying persons can wait directly at the airfield base. After a short briefing, we will board the ultralight aircraft and off we go!
- Start and Flight:
The flight has a duration of 1 hour. You will be able to chat with the pilot thanks to the helmet you will wear all along the flight, so you will benefit from technical explanations and comments on the landscapes seen from the sky. The pilot offers you the opportunity to take control of the aircraft during the flight for an unforgettable experience.
- After Landing:
You will come back to the Sallanches aerodrome base at the end of the flight where you will be able to share your impressions and then return directly to your car.
- View of: the Glacier du Tour, the Glacier d'Argentière, the Glacier Mer de Glace, the Vallée Blanche, the Aiguille du Midi, and on the return trip, the Glacier des Bossons, Megève, and the Aravis chain.
- Altitude: 3,500m
- Total duration: around 1.5h
- Duration of the flight: around 1h
- Type of ultralight aircraft: Aeroprakt A22, a small, ultra-light, 2-seater aircraft with a 100 hp engine.
- Headset with microphone
- Licensed, certified pilot
- Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Warm clothes
- Camera for pictures
- Minimum age: 4 years old
- Maximum weight: 110kg