At Camping Mühleye (Mühleye 7, 3930 Visp - entrance from Kantonstreet 69) or according to individual arrangement after completed booking
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Embark on an exciting rafting descent down the Vispa, the glacial river par excellence. With family, friends or colleagues, this rafting trip will delight all the thrill-seekers adventurers, from 10 years old. Taking its source at the foot of the Matterhorn glaciers, the Visp changes its mood with the seasons: from quiet and playful, it becomes fast and quivering in the summer, when the snow melts - come and try it for yourself!
We welcome you at the Camping Mühleye or at the meeting point determined after the reservation, where we present and explain the activity. Then, the equipment will be provided and you have time to get changed. When you are ready, we will transport you to the starting point, which takes us 20min by bus.
The guide will accompany you and tell you when to paddle.
Once we reach the arrival point, we're just 2min away from our meeting point.
If you still need to refresh yourself, you can enjoy the swimming pool at the Visp campsite. There is also the possibility to combine your rafting trip with a relaxing moment in the thermal baths of Brigerbad, located only 10min away.
- River: Vispa (difficulty level: class II-III)
- Description: The Vispa is a river in the Vispertal in the Swiss canton of Valais. It originates from the confluence of the Saaser Vispa and the Matter Vispa and flows into the Rhône.
- Route: from Stalden to Viège
- Distance: 12km
- Total duration: 2.5hrs
- Time on the river: 1h
- Complete high-quality raft
- Rafting gear (neoprene wetsuit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet conforming to current standards)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Sun cream
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Swimming ability
- A minimum normal level of physical fitness, no medical contraindications
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Valrafting Valais is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Valrafting Valais is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides