At our base (Route du Bois de Finges 21, 3960 Sierre) or according to individual arrangement after completed booking
FREE cancellation with full refund up to 24 hours before the start of the activity
Details & Booking
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Next available date:
total for 1 participant
for 1 participant
Rafting doesn't always mean impetuous rapids and capsizing, proof being with our three discovery itineraries on the Rhône. They will introduce you to this whitewater activity in complete tranquility. This calm and reassuring route can be enjoyed from 6 years old and is ideal for an outing with friends or family. You will paddle while having fun under the benevolent and watchful eye of your certified instructor, who directs the boat. Our rafts equipped to embark crews up to 15 people are adapted to experience maximum sensations, maneuverability and safety.
We welcome you in Saint-Leonard or at the meeting point determined after the booking, where we present and explain the activity. Then, the equipment will be provided and you have time to get changed. When you are ready, we will transport you to the starting point, which takes us only a few minutes by bus.
There, a safety briefing awaits you, after which we will finally begin our whitewater descent. Relaxing sections and challenges alternate along the route, delighting those who love to paddle as well as those who love to contemplate the landscape! Your instructor always advises you on when you have to paddle for maximum fun.
Once we reach the arrival point, we take the bus back to the base (15min).
- River: Rhône (difficulty level: class II)
- Description: The Rhône, known for its rodeo waves, its slalom course and its great vintages, offers a number of pretty and very varied sports river routes.
- Possible routes:
1) from Chippis to St. Léonard (11km)
2) from Brig to Visp (9km)
3) from Vouvry to Le Bouveret (6.5km)
- Total duration: 2.5hrs
- Time on the river: 1h - 1h15min
- Participants per boat: 15
- Complete high-quality raft
- Rafting gear (neoprene wetsuit and shoes, windbreaker, vest and helmet conforming to current standards)
- Qualified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Sun cream
- Glasses lace
- Minimum age: 6 years old
- Swimming ability
- Physical health, no medical contraindications
Canyoning provider with certified canyoning guides
Valrafting Valais is a canyoning provider with officially certified canyoning guides
Rafting provider with certified rafting guides
Valrafting Valais is a rafting provider with officially certified rafting guides