Are you ready for an adventure that you will never forget? One of the most beautiful parts of the Soča river offers a combination of adrenaline-packed action and breathtaking nature. You will be accompanied by certified guides, to whom your safety is the highest priority.
Please be at our sports centre in Bovec 30 minutes before the booked time. There you can check-in and get fitted with the appropriate whitewater equipment. Together you will be taken to the starting point at the waterfall Boka.
After a safety introduction by the certified guide, your adventure can begin. Now the route heads down the river via wild rapids and beautiful emerald water until you reach the village of Trnovo ob Soči.
The tour ends here and there is a transfer back to the sports centre in Bovec for all participants.
- River: Soča (difficulty level: class I-IV)
- Description: the crystal-clear waters of the Soča river flow through a stunning mountain scenery
- Route: Boka Waterfall to the village of Trnovo ob Soci
- Distance: 8-10km
- Total duration: ca. 3h
- Time on the river: 1h-1h30min
- High-quality raft
- Rafting gear (wetsuit, neoprene jacket, neoprene slippers, life jacket, helmet)
- Local, certified rafting guide
- Transfer to the starting point and back to the base
- Photos (extra payment)
- Glasses lace
- Minimum height: 130 cm
- Children until 14 years of age have to be accompanied by adults
- Maximum Weight: Women-115kg; Men-125kg
- Physical health
- Swimming ability