Would you like to experience a real adrenaline rush? The Sušec Canyon offers the perfect introduction to canyoning even for the inexperienced. You can expect smaller waterfalls to jump down, larger ones to abseil down and natural water slides. Discover a place that hardly anyone else will have the opportunity to see. Under the instruction of the certified guide, you will soon become professionals in the canyon.
Please be at our sports centre in Bovec 30 minutes before the booked time. There you can check-in and get fitted with the appropriate canyoning equipment. Following your guide, you will drive your own cars to a parking lot close to the canyon.
Together you will walk up to the access point for about 25 minutes on the old Italian mule track. After a safety introduction by the certified guide, your adventure can begin. Don't worry, if a jump is too high for you, there is almost always a way to walk around it.
The endpoint of the tour is identical with the starting point, so you will end up at the spot where your cars are parked. We also offer a shower for those who got a bit too wet and would like to dry!
- Canyon: Sušec (difficulty level: moderate)
- Description: Sušec is one of the best accessible canyons in the area and its crystal-clear waters invite you to jump in
- Distance: 2km
- Total duration: 3h
- Time in the canyon: 2h
- Abseiling height: 12m
- Jump height: 3-12m
- Slide length: 3-5m
- Complete high-quality canyoning equipment (incl. helmet, wetsuit, life jacket, shoes from 36 to 47)
- High-class harness and rope material
- Local, certified canyoning guides
- Photos (digital) can be bought on site for an additional fee
- Free car park
- Glasses lace
- Minimum height: 130 cm
- Children until 14 years of age have to be accompanied by adults
- Maximum Weight: Women-115kg; Men-125kg
- Physical health
- Swimming ability